The mandatory practice of increasing the number and quality of visitors to a website by advancing the algorithmic search engine ranking result on certain keywords if you want your website to be noticed through popular search engines like Google.
The change that we do on our website though is into On-page SEO like change title, description, content change, image& video optimization, how much of content, character limits, unique content, etc.
- A website should be crawlable
- User-friendly URL
- Well-targeted content
- Keywords Optimization
- Website Optimization
- Image & video optimization
- Readability & user experience
- CTR(Cost through rate)
- Quality outbound links
- Website structure
We did not make the change on our website, but for others that results in relation-building is off-page SEO.
Backlinking with other sites
- Directory commission
- Most popular
- Locally relevant
- Social networking sites
- Blog submission
- Article submission
- PPT submission
- Social bookingmarking
- Image & video submission
- Press release
It is related to the non-content aspect of your website like best page speed, mobile-friendly tester, securing your website, etc. Follow Google guidelines & algorithms, slow but long-lasting process, good quality content, HTML optimization.
some aspects that need to focus
- Update page experience
- Crawl sites and look for any crawl errors
- Fix broken internal and outbound links
- Get rid of any duplicate or thin content
- Make sure that URLs have a clean structure
- Add structured data or schema markup
Is your web page mobile-friendly?
At Webroot Technologies, we practice increasing the quality of visitors to your website by improving ranking, focusing on google algorithm, and search engine results. Work on the various factors
For quality results -user-friendly URL, well-targeted content, keyword optimization, etc.
- On-page SEO-give you quality content for your website. All elements in the website are controlled.
- Off-page SEO-build you a strong and popular backlink relation with other sites.
- Technical SEO- best page speed, securing your website, etc.
The technique we follow for SEO
- Website Designing(All element formatting)
- Business Analysis(detailed understanding of the business )
- Keyword Research (primary & secondary keywords)
- Competitors keyword
- Basic ON page factors
- Advance ON page factor
- Website speed analysis
- Google search console
- Backlink Analysis
- Keyword tracking report